Cigar aficionados come from all different walks of life, but they share one thing in common: a love for the finer things in life and the experience of luxuriating in the richness of a high-quality smoke.
Here are just a few attributes of a true cigar devotee:
- Prone to savoring – Sitting down at the end of a long workday and lighting up a cigar is a slice of heaven for cigar fans. They have an ability to enjoy each moment of the experience. Many cigar lovers report feeling transported to a different dimension with each subsequent puff of smoke.
- Knowledgeable – A cigar lover often knows the history of cigars and has a robust understanding of where and how cigars are made. Give a seasoned cigar aficionado a smoke, and they may even be able to tell you what brand it is and where the tobacco was sourced. Cigar lovers know their stuff.
- Respectful of the craft – Cigar devotees appreciate the challenges and hard work that are a part of cigar production. They regard premium cigars as works of art and the culmination of group efforts and sacrifices achieved only through disciplined dedication to producing the best cigars in the world.
- A fighter – The practice of cigar smoking has plenty of opponents, but a true cigar enthusiast will defend the pastime to the bitter end. He or she will fight for the right to enjoy the comfort and fulfillment of a first-rate stogie.
- Shares well with others – A true cigar fan will not just enjoy their smokes on their own. They are eager evangelists who seek every opportunity to help others discover the satisfaction of a good cigar.
Most people aren’t just lukewarm when it comes to cigar smoking. While some dislike the practice, many who try it are soon converted, becoming whole-hearted disciples and advocates for one of life’s most indulgent pastimes.